Our goal at Jon Chelle's is to ensure you enjoy your time with us. Please take the time to read over the policies that we have implemented as these will help guarantee that we exceed the expectations of all our guests.
As an AVEDA Concept Salon, we use and recommend only AVEDA products.
Our schedules are designed to accommodate both leisurely and busy lifestyles. We offer extended hours and are open for services daily. Your appointment may be made in person, online, or through telephone where our receptionist will help you.
No children under the age of 12 (this includes babies in strollers) are permitted in the Salon|Spa unless they are receiving scheduled services. Please know that because of both the chemicals and implements we require, as well as the comfort of our guests, this decision has been made in the interest of all our children.
We understand that sometimes your schedule may change. In consideration of other salon guests and our service providers, we ask that you provide us with 24 hour notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. If no notice is given or notice is not given in time, you may be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If for any reason you are delayed for your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. While we aim to be flexible, if your delay conflicts with another appointment, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a product you purchased from Jon Chelle's, we will happily issue a store credit if it is returned within 14 days.
We guarantee all of our stylists' work. If, for some reason, you are unhappy with a service that you receive at Jon Chelle's, we will fix it for no charge, within the first week of your initial service. We do not offer refunds on services, but we will do everything that we can to assure that you are happy with your service.
We gladly accept cash, local checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
Gratuities are never required. However, we accept gratuities in the form of cash or a separate check made payable to your service provider.
*We are unable to add gratuities to your credit or debit card under any circumstances.
AVEDA products are derived from pure plant and flower essences. If for any reason you have an allergic reaction, you may return the product for a full refund with receipt. Without a receipt, we will afford you salon credit which may be used towards any salon service or retail purchase. We will ask that you fill out a form to return to AVEDA to inform them of the reaction.
If you tend to have sensitivity to products or chemicals, we do suggest coming in to conduct a patch test 48-hours prior to any chemical service we offer.
Why do your service costs vary?
- At Jon Chelle's, we price our services on a tiered system based on the stylists' level of experience and education.
What are the different tiers of stylists?
- New Talent is the lowest tier. They are typically recent cosmetology school graduates or those with under a year of experience.
- Junior Stylists are those who have at least 1 - 3 years or more of experience.
- Senior Stylists are those who have at least 3 - 6 years or more of experience.
- Master Stylists are those who have at least 6 or more years of experience.
What products do you use?
- We use exclusively Aveda products! They are botanically derived and responsibly sourced. If you'd like to learn more, you can
How can we tip our stylists for our service?
- At this time, we are not able to accept tips via credit or debit card. Your stylist can accept tips through independent apps (Venmo, CashApp, etc...), cash, or a check made directly to them.