Full-Time or Part-Time Hair Stylist
We are looking for creative candidates with an eye for design for the position of Hair Stylist. Hair Stylist duties include consulting clients on hair styling
options, describing benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy retail products, and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
Additionally, Hair Stylists need to be expert “people persons” to attract and retain long term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational
Hair Stylist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring, and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing, and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building personal relationships with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
- Scheduling flexibility.